from $85.00 / avg/night
Centrally located to all Nashville has to offer and minutes by car to: Downtown Nashville, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Amphitheater, Vanderbilt, Belmont, Opry, Airport.
• Walkable to restaurants & bars
• Onsite pool (open seasonally)
• Equipped kitchen
• Free WiFi
• Memory Foam Mattress
• Free, on-site parking
• Keypad entry
• Check in is at 4 pm // Check out is at 10 am.
• No Saturday arrival or departures
The Traveler's Pad was created to evoke the nomad in you. Its colorful, Bohemian- inspired design will provide a restful yet fun-filled setting for your stay in Music City...
• Prepare meals at the studio in our well-equipped* kitchen and dining area.
• Lounge by the pool in the summer time (open seasonally*).
• Rest easily on the memory foam, queen mattress (up to 2 guests).
• Enjoy time with extra friends or family using our sleeper sofa (for up to an additional 2 guests).
• Catch up on work (or post vacation pictures) with our high- speed wifi and dedicated work space.
• Take a leisurely walk through some of Nashville's finest, historic homes to the 12 South neighborhood where you'll find more restaurants, bars, shopping and even a park.
• Plan to stay awhile? You can even catch up on laundry at the on- site laundry room*.
Whether you're looking to disconnect or plugin, The Traveler's Pad is ready to welcome you.
It is just far enough outside of downtown that you can be there in a heartbeat but also enjoy time outside of downtown. You can come and go with ease. This unit is ideal for both business and pleasure travelers. We are located on the bus line, very close to town, tourist attractions, and the neighborhood is very walkable.
You'll have access to the entire unit, laundry facility, & the pool during open season (roughly Memorial Day thru September).
There is a parking lot on site with enough spots for 1 car per studio. Additional parking can be found up the street from the complex.
Interaction with Guests
We give our guest space but will be available if needed. If you have any questions or are less than satisfied with any part of your experience, please contact us right away so we can fix any issues you might have.
Inside the property, you will find a property and neighborhood information book. Inside you will find our contact information, helpful info about the property, and places to check out in the area!
Other Things to Note
• The condo itself is entirely renovated however is within a retro, restored apartment building that occasionally bears its age.
• Our well- equipped kitchen features a stainless steel oven, stove and refrigerator however no dish washer.
• As soon as you step foot in Nashville, you'll notice that the skyline is peppered with cranes and other signs of the booming construction that is happening. This area has a new building being constructed nearby. While you may occasionally be able to hear some noise from the site, the loudest part of the construction has been completed and shouldn't be a major issue going forward. However, we know that some folks are lighter sleepers and may be more easily bothered by certain sounds. In order to ensure you are as comfortable as possible, this unit has a sound machine and ear plugs to use if desired.
• The on-site laundry room offers paid (via credit card) washer and dryers available for guest use.
• No Saturday arrival or departures allowed. We typically will have a 2-night minimum on the weekends. Minimum night stays may fluctuate with certain events and holidays.
• We are located on the 2nd floor of our building and are only accessible via a full flight of stairs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator in the building.
• Check in is at 4 pm // Check out is at 10 am. If you're looking to check in early or check out late, we suggest booking the night before or after your arrival. Otherwise, to be considerate to other guests, we cannot guarantee that an early check in or late check out request will be accommodated. Please inquire about possible luggage storage options. Feel free to arrive anytime after 4 pm.
• Follow us on Instagram @urbannashvacations for the inside scoop on Nashville events and things to do!
• Permit #2016042291
The Traveler's Pad is located in the Melrose neighborhood which is walking distance to many great, local restaurants and bars like M.L. Rose, Sinema, The Sutler, The Smiling Elephant, 8th and Roast, Bolton's Chicken, Craft Brewed, and more. A great local music venue, The Basement, is just down the street as well. The building is close to the 12 South neighborhood (great for shopping), Belmont University, Vanderbilt University, Lipscomb University and a straight shot down 8th Ave to downtown Nashville! Other popular areas such as Hillsboro Village, East Nashville, West End and Green Hills are less than 15 minutes away!
There are great local eateries, cafes, and bars nearby worth exploring within a 5-minute walk just North or South of the condo on 8th ave.
UBER AND LYFT
Both of these ride-sharing companies have a strong presence in Nashville. Whether it is midday or midnight, just open your UBER or LYFT app on your smartphone and a ride will appear within minutes.
Nashville, like any other city, has taxis of all shapes and colors. There are so many taxi companies that we really cannot recommend any one over another, and we encourage you to investigate rates and reviews to find one that suits your needs.
The MTA (Metro Transit Authority) Buses run all over Metro Nashville and even some surrounding counties. Very reasonable fares and the wide range of routes make the bus a cheap and easily navigable choice for visitors. The Music City Circuit route is free and includes many stops along key points of downtown Nashville.
Nashville’s bicycle sharing program has been a huge success with locals and tourists. Simply walk up to any Nashville B-Cycle station, swipe your credit card and pick out your red bike!
There is a parking lot on site with plenty of parking available, one spot per unit.
Guests 4 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms 1 Pool Yes Property Size 440 sq. ft.
Property Type: Apartment
House Rules: • Before any booking is approved, our team will send over a Rental Agreement that must be signed and returned within 48 hours. Upon submitting your booking, your dates will be held for the next 48 hours. No payment will be collected until the Rental Agreement is returned and booking is confirmed. UrbanNashville has the right to deny any booking. • Our nightly minimum varies depending on the time of year and day of the week. We do not allow arrival or departures on Saturdays or most major holidays. Refer to our calendar for the most up to date availability and feel free to message us with any questions. We will be in contact with you immediately if your booking does not meet our requirements and your card will not be charged. • Check in time is 4:00 PM and Check out time is 10:00 AM - If you're looking to check in early or check out late, we suggest booking the night before or after your arrival. Otherwise, to be considerate to other guests, we cannot guarantee that an early check in or late check out request will be accommodated. Feel free to arrive anytime after 4 pm. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.