from $190.00 / avg/night
Come stay in the perfect location to explore Music City!
• Walkable to restaurants, coffee shops, & shopping
• 1 mile from HONKY TONK ROW!
• Free WiFi
• Affordable parking on site ($10/day)
• Well equipped kitchen
• Lockbox entry (you will have a key)
• No check-in or check out on Saturdays allowed
• Check in is at 4 pm // Check out is at 10 am
Located in the heart of the Gulch in downtown Nashville, Mercury View Lofts is exactly where you want to be to take advantage of all that the Music City has to offer. Situated directly across the street from Nashville’s iconic Station Inn, the lofts are walking distance to a a variety of restaurants and nightlife and just six blocks to the Music City Center. Continue just two blocks further to enjoy the nightlife on Broadway. The loft’s convenient location will allow you to leave your car at home and explore the city by foot.
When you are spending time in the loft, we have made every effort to make sure you feel at home. Our 760 SF studio loft features 15ft. ceilings and huge windows looking out onto Nashville and the vibrant Gulch neighborhood. The loft offers a queen size bed, as well as a sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress that provides a second sleeping spot if it is needed. We offer high-definition cable TV and high-speed WiFi.
You'll have full access to the entire unit during your stay as well as the shared patio space near the entrance on the second floor.
There is parking on site for $10/day. (No in and out privileges, if you leave and return you will have to pay another fee). Parking is not included.
We let our guests have their space but if needed, our team will be around to help. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything to share during your stay, our team will be available for you.
Additionally, inside the property you'll find a helpful booklet with our contact info, helpful info about the property and places to check out in the area.
Other Things to Note
• Our well-equipped kitchen features a drip coffee maker, stainless steel oven, stove, refrigerator, and dish washer.
• No Saturday arrival or departures allowed. We typically will have a 2-night minimum on the weekends. Minimum night stays may fluctuate with certain events and holidays.
• We are located on the 2nd floor of our building and are accessible via stairs or an elevator.
• Check in is at 4 pm // Check out is at 10 am. If you're looking to check in early or check out late, we suggest booking the night before or after your arrival. Otherwise, to be considerate to other guests, we cannot guarantee that an early check in or late check out request will be accommodated. Please inquire about possible luggage storage options. Feel free to arrive anytime after 4 pm.
• You will have keys to the unit. You will receive two codes before check in via email - one for the building access and one to the lock box at the unit door.
• Parking is NOT included. There is a lot onsite that will be available for $10/day with our discount we provide but note, that there are no in and out privileges. You will need to pay every time you come and go.
• There is no door between the bedroom and the kitchen/living area.
• For security, Nest cameras & Noise Aware monitors are in the public hallways of the building.
• Rest assured, our team is around 24/7 for any emergency that may arise.
• Follow us on Instagram @urbannashvacations for the inside scoop on Nashville events and things to do!
• Permit ##2017006317
Listed as one of the top places to visit in 2017 by Frommer's, Travel & Leisure and AFAR, Nashville’s wide variety of restaurant, entertainment, live music, spots and sights attracts visitors from around the world. The Gulch neighborhood is among the most dynamic in the city. Home to a variety of hospitality options, including that nationally celebrated restaurant Biscuit Love and the rooftop bar at the Thompson Nashville, the Gulch is a destination of its own to experience some of Nashville’s unique culture.
With so many options for dining and entertainment just steps away, you can get to most places by foot! Your unit will include a detailed map that shows the great places you can visit in just a few blocks.
This ride-sharing company is headquartered in Nashville and has a strong presence in here. Whether it is midday or midnight, just open your LYFT app on your smartphone and a ride will appear within minutes. If you do not have a LYFT account, there will be a special code in the emails we send you as well as in the unit when you arrive that you can use to start an account and you will receive free ride credit!!
Nashville, like any other city, has a range of taxi services. There are so many taxi companies that we really cannot recommend any one over another, and we encourage you to investigate rates and reviews to find one that suits your needs.
The MTA (Metro Transit Authority) Buses run all over Metro Nashville and even some surrounding counties. Very reasonable fares and the wide range of routes make the bus a cheap and easily navigable choice for visitors. The Music City Circuit green route is free and includes many stops along key points of downtown Nashville and the Gulch
Nashville’s bicycle sharing program has been a huge success with locals and tourists. Simply walk up to any Nashville B-Cycle station, swipe your credit card and pick out your red bike! One is located just two blocks from the lofts at the corner of 11th & Pine St.
Guests 4 Bedrooms 0 Bathrooms 1 Property Size 760 sq. ft.
Property Type: Apartment
House Rules: • Before any booking is approved, our team will send over a Rental Agreement that must be signed and returned within 48 hours. Upon submitting your booking, your dates will be held for the next 48 hours. No payment will be collected until the Rental Agreement is returned and booking is confirmed. UrbanNashville has the right to deny any booking. • Our nightly minimum varies depending on the time of year and day of the week. We do not allow arrival or departures on Saturdays or most major holidays. Refer to our calendar for the most up to date availability and feel free to message us with any questions. We will be in contact with you immediately if your booking does not meet our requirements and your card will not be charged. • Check in time is 4:00 PM and Check out time is 10:00 AM - If you're looking to check in early or check out late, we suggest booking the night before or after your arrival. Otherwise, to be considerate to other guests, we cannot guarantee that an early check in or late check out request will be accommodated. Feel free to arrive anytime after 4 pm. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details. PERMIT #2017006317